118. The Newsletters, Tam Vantage, 5/11/2014 The Gaso
119. Slow Fires, Tam Vantage, The Old Bar 10/11/2014
120. Girl Crazy, Loose Tooth, The Pink Tiles, Libery Social, 12/11/2014
121. Fraudband, Right! The Electric Guitars, The Tote, 13/11/2014
122. Chugga and The Fuckheads, Wet Blankets, The Tote 15/11/2014
123. Kinder, Tam Vantage, The Pinnacle, 20/11/2014
Indie pop band Kinder have some really good moments.
Tam Vantage are one of my favourite bands going round. Great songs, curious hooks, interesting twisted lyrics, tight and they sound good.
124. The Ocean Party, Terrible Truths, The Tote 21/11/2014
If Classic Australian indie pop is the brief, The Ocean Party nail it. Terrible Truths are interesting with their angular tunes.
|The Kave Inn|
125. The Kave Inn, Motel Love, The Pink Tiles, Workers Club, 23/11/2014
Motel Love have some really thumpin' power pop gems. The Kave Inn are fantastic as usual too, and dealt with a heckler in a punishing way. Note to self: never heckle the Kave Inn and think you'll win. Pink Tiles also played.
126. Secret Valley, Bar Open, 27/11/2014
Best defined as scrap pop, guitar, trombone, drums, keys, and girl/boy vocals. There was a strong Bachelor of Arts people circa 1990's vibe. Though some I was with were thoroughly confused by the sound, we all agreed it's art, they're pushing pop boundaries, they've got outsider cred - the real version of it,
127. Brat Farrar, The Perfections, Off The Hip, 28/11/2014
128. Bonnie Dooms, Shit Sex, Public Bar, 28/11/2014
129. Bloods, Curtin, 29/11/2014
130. Chook Race, School Damage, Stink Lines, The Pink Tiles, Workers Club, 30/11/2014